Benefits for our civil personnel
Operating since 1955, RJV is among WA’s most established civil construction and mining contractors.
We are on a mission to offer industry-leading benefits across remuneration, training and development, and a host of other perks.
Competitive salary and wages
- Flexible salary sacrificing options including superannuation and tools
- Available for select roles
Portable long service leave
Company vehicle and fuel provided
for select operational roles
for plant operators
Smartphones and laptops/
- Provided for select site-based roles
Novated leasing packages with Toyota ‘Silver Fleet’ discounts
- An app providing discounts at hundreds of retailers
Employment referral program
- $2,000 bonus if you refer a successful candidate
- $1.50 per hour of work after probation
- Our values recognition program rewards employees with weekends away and cash bonuses
- Our recognition of service bonuses start at $1,000 for 10 years of service
Health & well-being
Family friendly / healthy work-life balance rosters
- Average 44 hour week with early Friday finish. Extra hours available including weekend work if desired.
Employee assistance program
- Free counselling service for employees and immediate family through a professional independent service
- Mental health support and training provided through Mates in Construction
Training and development
We offer the opportunity to be involved in some of Perth’s most high-profile civil projects. We have worked on the Subiaco Oval and PMH demolition and renewal, Port Coogee and a huge number of land development projects across Perth.
RJV and our employees have been the recipients of CCF awards over the years – a testament to the importance we place on professional development.
Apprenticeships & traineeships
Training the next generation of plant operators and site supervisors is a critical component of our employee recruitment, development and retention strategy.
Positions are offered each year providing entry-level opportunities to graduate civil engineers with clear progression pathways to project management roles.